TEAM EXPEDITION has been developed by X-PloreGroup to organise bespoke expedition challenges. After thorough preparation, participants will experience a true expedition, whether to raise money for, or awareness of, a cause. Challenges run to date include Mont Blanc, Mount Elbrus, Aconcagua, Ararat, Kilimanjaro and many others.
You need not be a professional athlete to participate in a TEAM EXPEDITION. During the preparatory sessions (Kick Off, Base Camp and HighCamp) we cover all aspects needed to be well prepared to join the expedition.Topics among others exposed and practiced are:
– Goal of the group, the individual target.
– Different phases during the expedition.
– Internal and external factors that influence an attempt to summit.
– The physical and mental condition.
– Collaboration and communication.
– The conditions in and around the mountain.
– Assistance in the purchase of equipment.
– Management of the route during the expedition.
Also, we practice teamwork and active communication during a weekend at the agreed place to leave our ”comfort zone”.
During preparations for the expedition, one of the central questions we unravel is, with whom I go to the extreme to know my limits and goals. Or, ”with whom I tie myself up in the rope”. This purpose is equally important as reach the top.
Also we try to emphasize the importance of enjoying the road to our goal. Since an important goal might make us fall into the trap of being engaged in an imaginary treasure hunt at the top rather than collect diamonds along the way.
A high performance project for teams seeking new benchmarks.