X-PLORE EXPEDITIONS SERVICES S.L. (“X-plore) With address in Havana Vieja 13 4-3, 08860 Castelldefels, with CIF B63934277 and license CIC GCMD000382, Mercantile register of Barcelona (Volume 37864, Folio 153 Sheet B 315931S) We operate in the following web pages:
CONTACT INFORMATION: email@example.com
+34 936 350 004
X-plore; expeditions services S.L.
Habana Vieja 13 4-3
08860 Castelldefels Spain
All of our programs have been rigorously prepared by professionals with extensive experience in the field to offer our participants the best services and activities. Our guides (all bilingual) have an excellent knowledge of the terrain and a great experience.
The reservation of any of the trips whose technical organization carries out X-plore, supposes the total acceptance of these general conditions, which are automatically considered incorporated into the contract, without its written transcription being required, as well as the fulfillment of the requirements established in them.
The information contained in the descriptions of the expeditions that are provided and that are available on this site, have a generic nature and therefore, there may be non-significant variations in their content such as those that result from the adaptation of the planned services to the existing availability. In the final documentation of the trip and travel contract that is signed between Xplore and the participant, this information will be specified with the definitive details about the route, itineraries, flights, price and services included in the chosen trip / expedition.
Our programs include Civil Liability insurance. Participants are obliged to obtain travel and / or accident insurance that covers the activity. “Cancellation” insurance is mandatory for the participant to be returned the money, in the case of a trip cancellation due to the participant’s withdrawal.
TRAVEL WITH FIXED DEPARTURE DATE
- Confirmation date of the trip: It is the date in which we guarantee the departure of the group to the client.
- Minimum group: It is the minimum number of customers necessary to guarantee the price offered to customers and thus confirm the departure of the same.
40% of the total amount per person as a reservation.
- The remaining amount will be paid within 45 calendar days of the departure date.
- In case of not reaching the minimum group on the confirmation date, the sale price will be requoted according to the number of participants or X-plore will proceed to the full refund of the advance paid if the client wishes.
- After the confirmation date the cancellation costs come into effect.
- Once issued, air tickets carry 100% of expenses, to which must be added the costs of managing the reservation and the costs of penalty or cancellation that will depend on the advance with which it is made. Ask us about additional cancellation insurance.
- General conditions of ground services cancellation expenses:
Or Between 60 and 26 days before the departure date: 20%
or Between 25 and 16 days before the departure date: 50%
or Between 15 and 11 days before the departure date: 75%
or Between 10 days and no show at the time of departure: 100%
- Specific conditions for cancellation fees for ground services:
or Given that the trip is in a group and the singularity of the logistics and the destination of this specific trip, if the client desists from the trip, after the formalization with the payment and signal, it will not be reimbursed. If the client desists from the trip after the full payment of the trip, the total corresponding to the ground services will not be refunded. In addition, the client must indemnify the travel agency with the payment of management costs and justified cancellation costs.
- The availability of the services offered in this program and budget will only be guaranteed once the reservation has been formalized and confirmed.
- Prices have been quoted at the local currency price. Due to the fluctuation of this currency, prices will be reviewed up to 21 days before departure and the price of the trip may vary, which we will inform you promptly.
- The price is based on a company and air classes available on the date of this budget. Subject to variation according to final availability at the time of firm reservation.
- Air fares may vary until the time of ticket issuance.
- If modifications are proposed and / or accepted by the consumer before departure, any supplement must be paid on the spot after receiving the new budget for the changes.
About Geographical risk areas. If applicable, the client states that he has been informed by X-plore of the political situation in the countries to be visited and of the risks involved in the trip. In addition to this, the consumer is informed that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs provides information on specific recommendations according to destination through the Internet (http://www.mae.es) or by any other means.
Visas and permits: If necessary, the client is responsible for complying with the requirements and obtaining a visa to the country of destination, keeping his vaccinations up-to-date and having the necessary medicines and personal use with himself. However, you can ask the X-plore team for advice and will be assisted when the client considers it appropriate.
The Meteorological conditions. All activities are subject to local weather conditions, the trip program can be modified or canceled last minute by X-plore without prior notice, although I will always try to prevent and advise as soon as possible, final decision and responsibility will be assumed and exercised by the X-plore guide at destination, without or with communication with the management of the agency.
The Physical and technical level of activities. The client has the obligation to read and understand all the information provided by X-plore relevant to the trip previously and to ask in case of doubts, clarifications on the level required in a given activity. In addition, you have the obligation of information about your physical condition, possible illnesses or other physical restrictions that may include the proper conduct of the activity for yourself or one of the other participants or activity guide. It is the responsibility and duty of the X-plore guide to assess the client’s physical condition and accept or, possibly, deny the client to participate in the activity before or during the development of the activity. The detail of these levels is explained in the FAQ´s section.
The Material. The customer has carefully read the information available in the BOM and, if necessary, asked the X-plore Group team questions. If, for some reason, the correct material is not available, the customer must inform X-plore Group in advance of the detailed activity information, as a possible solution can be anticipated.